Train train train

Posted on 4:26 PM by Schottler

My first week out of school and back to training ended with about 22 hours of riding. It consisted of a lot of gravel, a couple 5 hour solo rides, and a Tour de Parks with Green beans. I don't know how it happened, but he lead me on a long mountain ride from his house all the way out to Rock Bridge mainly on single track. You know someone has been riding a long ass time in Columbia when they take random turns, jump a curb, and back to mystery top secret single track. I will need to do some more of these so I can try and remember where the hell to go.

My legs seem to be done complaining, I did a few 10 minute intervals at the end of an Ashland earlier this week, which resulted in some more records. Apparently my lower back issue under intense efforts isn't gone... which isn't good. I need to figure out how to fix this soon. It's irritating when you watch your power drop and drop... along with the heart rate when you are trying to maintain the same effort, just because your lower back sucks ass.

I have ordered my new GT cross bike. I have big plans for it when it arrives... along with ordering a second as a pit bike.

Looks like I am going to Alabama by myself for the Bump N' Grind, which is fine, it will be a good time to relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment