2010

Posted on 7:44 AM by Schottler

Somehow 2010 is about over, and it turned out to be a pretty good year. I achieved all but one of my goals for the year. Upgraded to Pro in mountain, Cat 1 in CX, MTB state champion, won the Berryman again, and other numerous wins. I wanted the jersey in state CX, however the SI injury came back in time to not let me try, but I am happy that my teammate took it.

I ended up doing 27 races with 10 wins, 3 2nds, and 3 3rds. The biggest being the Berryman Epic, followed by a 3rd place finish at Marathon National Championships at elevation.


2011 is going to be great. I am focusing my training to improve weakness' instead of putting down huge hours like the last couple years. I can already feel a difference from lifting, and it feels awesome. As for races, I am going to have to play it by ear, being a grad student has left me with little spending cash. But as of now, I am planning on doing Marathon Nationals in Bend, Oregon, the Lumberjack 100, and possibly another 100 mile race depending on how that goes. I also plan on hitting up the US Cup Pro Mellow Johnny's Classic in Texas, and another Us Cup race in Wisconsin. If more money shows up somewhere I would like to travel for some more big races.

1 comments:

Post a Comment